Hello mate, I loved to touring with a motorcycle, you know if we ride a motorcycle we are bound to feel tired and dirty. There is no way to touring without getting fatigued, but there are ways to help you feel fresh after a long trip, that are quick and easy.
- Splash cold water on your face. A clean face always makes you feel clean and refreshed
- Comb your hair. It's best to wear your hair up in a ponytail or bun if you can. Wearing your hair up will help minimize knots and that greasy hair feeling.
- Brush your teeth. It's amazing how fresh you feel after brushing your teeth and your breath smells good too.
- Rub moisturizer on your face, arms, hands and legs to help you relax and feel refreshed.
- Eat mints or chew on chewing gum. Sometimes it's not handy to brush your teeth and eating mints or chewing gum will help freshen your breath.
- Drink something cold. There's nothing better than a cold drink to help your relax and cool off.
- Remove your shoes and massage your feet. Putting baby powder on your feet will minimize sweating and help them smell good
Okay mate, that’s my tips if you get tired, dirty, and want to refresh your body after a long trip with a motorcycle.